Dye Sublimation printing
Only Dye Sublimation printing can provide a polyester ribbon product that is:
- Smooth with a satin-like finish, flexible and soft to touch
- Full colour photographic reproduction
- Highly durable and comfortable to wear
- High quality with finely detailed presentation
- Competitive in cost and because the process is digital, makes small production runs viable
The Dye Sublimation process is achieved by digitally printing fine detail graphics and text onto paper. The image is then transferred from the paper onto a polyester material by heat as a gas. It becomes embedded as a solid image which is smooth, finely detailed and which cannot be removed or damaged.
These attributes make Dye Sublimation the first choice for high quality products such as promotional and identification lanyards where a long lifecycle is required, at a cost that is competitive to other methods of reproduction.